Mr Pool Man can provide maintenance to your pool to ensure it always looks its very best. Regular services can be scheduled weekly, fortnightly or monthly or a one-off depending on your requirements. This service is for customers who manage their own pools but require a professional to check progress or provide a casual clean. Our experienced pool technicians can come to you.
- Full water test and balance. We test for all necessary chemical levels and balance the pool accordingly, all levels are adjusted and signed off by our technicians.
- Full equipment check. We conduct a full inspection of all pumps, filters, chlorinators/sanitising systems, automatic pool cleaners, heating system, exposed plumbing and onsite cleaning equipment. If there is a problem with any equipment, it will be recorded on the invoice.
- Check and empty all skimmers and pump baskets.
- Backwashing sand filter(s) or cleaning filter cartridge(s)*. Surcharge applies to cartridge filters.
- Check & test saltwater chlorinator or chemical dosing machine.
- Check & clean salt cell or injection points including feeding tubes.
- Full manual vacuum of the pool, removal of suspended debris on the surface of the pool, brush walls, steps and swim-out area (if applicable).
- Electronic invoice sent. With associated photos if required
$65 Plus Chemicals
If you require a call out to troubleshoot, inspect equipment or provide technical support that also falls under our service charge of $65
We take complete care of Pool Fencing Certification. As of the 29th of April 2016 pool owners are required by law to ensure the pool barrier has been inspected, tested and certified to comply with legislation.
*The above prices exclude tailored solutions to commercial applications