With the success of our Water TechniX Filter Cartridge Elements, many of our customers kept asking when Water TechniX is coming out with its own filter cartridge, well friends, that answer is now!
The Water TechniX Eclipse CF Cartridge Pool Filter has unbeatable value when it comes to your pool filtration needs. Its ultra-compact and bulletproof design makes it one of the sleekest and easiest to install cartridge filters out there. The Tank is covered by a 2-year iron-clad Warranty, and 12 month warranty on the element, so you can rest easy that your pool is protected.
With a filter cartridge size of 150sq ft, the CF150 is ideal for most Australian pool sizes. The CF150's compact design coupled with the filter cartridge's filtration area ensures unmatched water clarity and longer filter cycles!
With features commonly found in other expensive filters twice its price, the Water TechniX Eclipse is truly a class of its own.
The Water TechniX Eclipse is our best seller, and its easy to see why! Packed with quality components and an easy to clean element, the Eclipse is truly a minimal maintenance pool filter.Features:
- Compact in design with a small footprint, the Eclipse CF Cartridge Pool Filters are ideal for confined spaces.
- No need to back wash, simply hose down the element when required. Save hundreds of litres of water per year compared to backwashing a sand filter (on average you are using 750 litres of water per backwash with a sand filter).
- The element is made from Reemay materials providing superior filtration and a long life.
- The tank is covered by a 2 Year Warranty and 1 Year Warranty on all other parts.
- Constructed from highly durable UV resistant materials
- Light weight design for ease of installation and maintenance
- Equipped with a heavy duty lid and ring lock nut for easy
- removal and maintenance
- Screw type air bleed for easy removal of any trapped air within the filter
- Includes 50mm unions, Filter Element and Pressure gauge
- Tank is covered by a 2 year warranty and 1 year on other parts
- Height: 116cm
- Width: 22.5cm
- Suited to pools up to 120,000 litres
- Includes: Pressure gauge, unions, filter element, lid and lock ring
- Why buy from us? – Mr Pool Man is one of Australia’s largest Online pool retailer’s with 160,000+ happy customers!
- Warranty - All Water TechniX equipment is backed by factory warranty and a 100% satisfaction, money back guarantee. We love them too!
- Superior Quality - Water TechniX equipment is commonly manufactured from the same factories as the larger OEM brands at the same high quality you would expect at a fraction of the price!
- Buy with Satisfaction and experience real service – When you purchase Water TechniX Equipment, you can relax knowing you have a dedicated team of real people with more than 20 years of experience ready to help you with any questions or concerns you may have. We are known for our 5-star customer service and are happy to help you with anything you may need.
- Suits all pools - The broad range of Water TechniX Equipment allows applications in all pools, above ground, in ground, indoor and outdoor!
- Energy Efficiency - All Water TechniX equipment is designed and manufactured with energy efficiency in mind. From using less power, to increasing operating performance from advanced hydraulic designs, Water TechniX is Performance Pool Equipment.
Quick and Simple Cartridge Filter Installation Guide
Replacing your cartridge filter is quite simple and straightforward so you can be up and running in no time at all!
- Turn off your pump and close off any valves that lead to your current cartridge filter.
- Unscrew your existing cartridge filter and remove from your system.
- If you don’t have unions installed in your current setup, it’s a good idea to have some installed while you’re replacing your current filter.
- Screw in your new cartridge filter, open up all the valves and the air bleed valve on your cartridge filter.
- Turn on your pump.
- Once water starts to come out of the air bleed valve, close it up.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully installed your new cartridge filter!