With the success of our Water TechniX Filter Cartridge Elements, many of our customers kept asking when Water TechniX is coming out with its own filter cartridge, well friends, that answer is now!
The Water TechniX Elipse CF Cartridge Pool Filter has unbeatable value when it comes to your pool filtration needs. Its ultra-compact and bulletproof design makes it one of the sleekest and easiest to install cartridge filters out there. It is also covered by a 2-year iron-clad Mr Pool Man Warranty so you can rest easy that your investment is protected.
With a filter cartridge size of 150sq ft, the CF150 is ideal for most Australian pool sizes. The CF150's compact design coupled with the filter cartridge's filtration area ensures unmatched water clarity and longer filter cycles!
Water TechniX Eclipse CF Cartridge Pool Filter Features & Benefits:
- Compact in design with a small footprint, the Eclipse CF Cartridge Pool Filters are ideal for confined spaces.
- No need to back wash, simply hose down the element when required. Save hundreds of litres of water per year compared to backwashing a sand filter (on average you are using 750 litres of water per backwash with a sand filter).
- The element is made from Reemay materials providing superior filtration and a long life.
- The tank is covered by a 2 Year Warranty and 1 Year Warranty on all other parts.
- Constructed from highly durable UV resistant materials
- Light weight design for ease of installation and maintenance
- Equipped with a heavy duty lid and ring lock nut for easy
- removal and maintenance
- Screw type air bleed for easy removal of any trapped air within the filter
- Includes 50mm unions, Filter Element and Pressure gauge
- Tank is covered by a 2 year warranty and 1 year on other parts
- Height: 116cm
- Width: 22.5cm
- Suited to pools up to 120,000 litres
- Includes: Pressure gauge, unions, filter element, lid and lock ring
- Eclipse CF cartridge filter is ideal for confined spaces
- No need to backwash, simply hose down the element when required. On average each time you backwash a sand filter you are using 750 litres of water
- A cartridge filters a finer dirt particle (approx 8 micron) than a sand filter (between 15 - 25 micron)
- The element is made from Reemay materials that provides superior filtration and long life
Quick and Simple Cartridge Filter Installation Guide
Replacing your cartridge filter is quite simple and straightforward so you can be up and running in no time at all!
- Turn off your pump and close off any valves that lead to your current cartridge filter.
- Unscrew your existing cartridge filter and remove from your system.
- If you don’t have unions installed in your current setup, it’s a good idea to have some installed while you’re replacing your current filter.
- Screw in your new cartridge filter, open up all the valves and the air bleed valve on your cartridge filter.
- Turn on your pump.
- Once water starts to come out of the air bleed valve, close it up.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully installed your new cartridge filter!