Returns & Refunds
PLEASE NOTE: Your Return Number (eg. #BEF13E or RMA#1425) MUST be visible on your Return Label or marked on the OUTSIDE of your return box/satchel. If your return number is not clearly visible, delays in processing your return will occur.
HOW TO RETURN
- Submit a return by using our Returns Center. You will be prompted to enter your order number and email address. You must enter both exactly as they appear on your order confirmation
- You will then select what item(s) you are returning and the reason why
- You'll then be prompted to download your label which will be sent to your email. Simply print it out and attach it to your parcel and take it to your nearest Australia Post
Click here to start your return
- All returns made using the Returns Center incur a $10 return shipping label fee that will be deducted from your refund
- We can then track the return from the moment you send it, right up to when it arrives back with Mr Pool Man
- Your return will be processed within 10 days of being delivered at Mr Pool Man
- Any initial shipping costs are not refunded
- Orders placed using a discount code are eligible for store credit only
- If you are returning an order that is outside of the 60 day easy returns window, please contact us with your order details
Have you received my return yet?
Depending on the service used to return your item(s), it can take up to 10 working days (excluding weekends & public holidays) to be delivered and processed by our returns team.
We'll notify you by email once the return has been processed.
Depending on the service used to return your item(s), it can take between 7 - 21 days (excluding weekends & public holidays) to be delivered and processed by our returns team, we will notify you by email once this has been processed.
If your return is marked as delivered, sit tight, our returns team will get to it.
If you do have any concerns, please get in touch!
All refunds are to be made to the account used to pay for your original order and via the original payment method. In the event that we're unable to refund directly to your account, store credit will be issued.
I've returned something, where is my refund?
Once your return has been delivered, it may take up to 10 working days to action your refund. If 10 working days have passed and you’ve received no refund notification, get in touch.
If you’ve returned two orders in one parcel, please allow an extra 10 working days for the second return to be processed.
- Items must be returned within 60 days from the day you've received your order, transit times are not included within this time
- Mr Pool Man currently does not offer exchanges, a refund against your original payment method will be processed upon receiving your return minus $10 if you used the returns portal. If you wish to receive a different product, you'll need to place a new order via the website.
- Item must be un-used and in original condition. Any items found to be in poor condition will be returned back to you
- All items are thoroughly inspected before any action is taken
- Orders placed separately (unique reference numbers), must be returned separately. Combining orders being returned in one package will significantly slow down refund processing speed.
- Where applicable, item(s) being returned must be registered through our Returns Center. Following this process will ensure your refund is processed as quickly as possible.
- If returns are not raised through Returns Center please note processing refunds may take longer than 5 working days. Please keep a copy of any postage receipts and necessary tracking information as proof of return.
- Any items purchased from a Mr Pool Man event (i.e. pop-up store) cannot be returned for a cash refund. Store credit will be issued for the full amount of the item(s) returned.
Only orders purchased online at mrpoolman.com.au can be returned by mail to us at our warehouse. If you ordered through a different retailer, please contact them directly for their return policies.
If any item returned breaches any of the terms outlined in this policy, we reserve the right to return the item back to you in the same condition it was received in.
I've received a faulty item
In the event you have received a defective item, please contact us immediately with the following information:
Your order number
Which item is damaged
If your parcel has been damaged upon delivery, please take photographic evidence and send it straight to customer support!
All claims for parcels arriving damaged must be made within 7 days of the delivery date.
Unless proof of damage has been verified by a member of the support team, we cannot action a refund, credit or replacement.
Once we've received the above information, we will work quickly and efficiently to ensure the problem is rectified instantly.
Please do not return any damaged goods unless advised by a member of our support team, it may result in a slower resolution time.
You have sent me the wrong item
In the unlikely event you have received the wrong item, please contact us immediately with the following information:
Your order number
The name of the item you did not receive
The name of the item you received in it's place
A photograph of the item you have received
Once we've received the above information, we will work quickly and efficiently to ensure the problem is rectified to your satisfaction.
Unless proof that you have received an incorrect item has been verified by a member of the support team, we cannot begin to take the steps needed to rectify the problem.
You may be required to return the incorrect item back to us, but a member of the customer support team will advise you if/how to return the item.
Can I exchange my order?
We’re sorry, but at this time, we do not accept exchanges. You are welcome to return your order for a refund or store credit and place a new order online.
How long do I have to return an item?
You have up to 60 days from the day of delivery to register and return an item.
Can I return two orders in one parcel?
For the most efficient returns service, it’s best to register and send your returns back separately. This gives us much better visibility on your return enabling us to action your refund that little bit quicker.
If you do send multiple orders back in one parcel, your return may take an additional 7 working days to process.
How much does it cost to return my order?
All items can be returned within 60 days of purchase for $10 using our Returns Center. This $10 return shipping label cost is deducted from the refund. If you wish to return an order that has lapsed outside of these return periods, you, the customer, will be responsible for the way of postage and postage costs of returning your items to us. We recommend using a registered post service, as Mr Pool Man will not be responsible for lost return articles. Please contact us for further instructions.
Your return center isn't working!
Having trouble registering your return? There are a few reasons to why your return may not be registering. First of all, check your location is in Australia. Only Australian orders are eligible to use our Returns Center. If you are returning from an International location please contact us with your order details to organise a return.
Secondly, check your Mr Pool Man account and see if your order is marked as 'fulfilled'. If the order status is 'unfulfilled' or 'partially fulfilled' or you simply don't have an account, then get in touch with the support team right away.
If it's marked as fulfilled, then head to our returns center here and ensure you're entering the details exactly as shown on your order confirmation.
If you've done exactly as above and your order is still appearing as not found, get in touch and the support team will look into it for you.
I’m Not In Australia, Can I Use The Return Portal To Return My Order?
Unfortunately we do not support International returns through our Return Center at this point in time. Please contact us for return instructions.
Can I Get a Refund If I Placed My Order With a Discount Code?
Orders placed using a discount code are eligible for store credit only.
Are Shipping Charges Refunded?
All shipping charges, gift cards, and store credits are non refundable and non transferable.
Lost / Damaged Returns
We are not responsible for lost/ damaged returns or packages. It is the customers responsibility to follow all directions - if the package is sent back to you with postage due it is the customers responsibility. Mr Pool Man will not reimburse additional charges.
False claims regarding defective pieces will result in the piece being returned to the customer, at the customer's expense.