Not all automatic pool cleaners are the same. In fact, there are three types: suction, pressure and robotic. The following points highlight the reasons why you should consider a robotic pool cleaner for yourself. Rest assured that once you go robotic, you’ll never go back.
1. Robotic cleaners provide for a healthier clean by reducing the amount of chemicals needed.
2. Better water mixing (up to 85 GPM) vs. both suction-side and pressure cleaners. This dramatically helps reduce the chemicals needed in your pool.
3. Finer water filtration (down to 2 microns) vs. both suction-side and pressure cleaners. This also helps reduce the chemicals needed in your pool.
4. Robotic cleaners use substantially less energy to run (costing less than 5 cents per cycle hour). 93% more efficient than a standard main pool filtration system.
5. Some pressure cleaners require the installation of an extra booster pump - costly to buy and install.
6. Robotic cleaners can clean both the side walls and water line in addition to the pool bottom. In other words, it cleans where you need them to clean.
7. Labor savings - Robotic pool cleaning offers consumers the latest and easiest way to keep their pools clean. Just plug in the power supply, place the bot in the pool and press a button.
8. Reduces the frequency of changing your pool filter sand and/or DE powder. All of the waste picked up the the robotic cleaner is self-contained.
9. Affordable! New technology has great options at virtually every price point.
10. No unsightly pool hoses. Just a slim non-tangle cord.
11. The are just really cool.
They are by far the most efficient and effective pool cleaners. They can handle any kind of debris, vacuuming it directly into its own filter.
Plus they have their own smart technology that helps them master any shape or sized pool. Not only does this robotic cleaner help you with pool cleanliness, it also helps circulate water, guaranteeing a fresher swim.
But for these extra benefits, there is of course a price. Robotic cleaners are the highest end pool cleaner there is, popular for commercial pools, larger private swimming pools or for customers who just want the best of the best. And that does mean a higher price tag.