Spa supplies, Inflatable and Portable Spas
Enjoy crystal-clear spa waters (yes, spas don’t have to be cloudy!) all-year-round with the right spa supplies! Mr Pool Man stocks only the best in inflatable spas, portable spas, spa chemicals, accessories, filters, and spa pumps from trusted Australian brands like Bestway, Zodiac, Life, Water TechniX and more, so you’ll rest assured that what you get will always be the best for your spa!
Shop Mr Pool Man Spa Collection Range
Here’s everything a spa owner will need to ensure a fuss-free spa experience. From the most basic spa chemical to specialised spa accessories. Everything that you’ll ever need for your spa can be found here on Mr Pool Man’s online store!
- Spa Chemicals - Just like your pool, your spa needs a healthy dose of spa chemicals. We also have specialised spa chemicals from Lo-chlor that will allow you to have a chlorine-free and bromine-free spa!
- Spa Filter Cartridges - Mr Pool man stocks the largest range of replacement spa filter cartridge elements online, giving you the perfect option for whatever your budget range is!
- Spa Accessories - From spa rails, covers, steps, to even spa pillows, all of the accessories you’ll ever need to improve your spa experience.
- Spa Pumps - Specially designed booster pumps to give your spas that extra “oomph” for a more relaxing spa session.
- Inflatable and Portable Spas - Need a spa quick? Or do you want a seasonal spa that you can stow away when not in use? Check out the best portable spas in Australia
Home Spa FAQs
Have you ever wondered why you need a different set of chemicals and accessories for your spa? Well, we’ve gone over the differences between swimming pool maintenance and spa maintenance here.
What are the Must Have Spa Accessories at Mr Pool Man
Some of the must-have accessories for your Australian home spa are: the Life Spa Vac Pod spa kit, Life Floating bar, Life Spa Bppster seat, and the Life Spa Disc.
How does a spa pump work
Spa pumps are basically the same as your regular pool pump, only sized smaller for your spa!
How to best clean your spa?
We recommend using a Life Spa Vaac Pod kit to easily vacuum your spa surfaces, it's agile and can get to places where your regular pool cleaners can't reach. As a rule of thumb, always test and balance your spa water at least once a week. Due to the relatively small amount of water in the spa, the water balance can easily be disrupted due to bather load.
What is the most popular spa filter?
As one of the most popular spa filter brands, the Waterway 50sq ft spa filter has shown to be the most popular spa filter on the online shop. Check out the replacement cartridge here.
How much chlorine do you add to your spa?
That depends on the size of the spa and what the current chemical levels are. For easier spa maintenance, get the Water TechniX spa bundle to have crystal clear spa waters and a smoother and silkier spa experience.
How to fix spa leak?
Do you have a spa leak? Check out our guide for finding, fixing, and preventing spa leaks here.